Brunico welcomes members of the press to attend our events when capacity permits. To be considered for a complimentary press pass, you must be currently employed by an established news organization and provide at least one of the following press credentials:
- A business card with your editorial title from an established publication including its website address
- Two copies of bylined articles printed from the publication or online news outlet for which you are employed or contracted
- Website or a URL where the bylined articles can be viewed is also acceptable. Articles must be published within the past six months from the same organization
- A current editorial masthead that includes your name
- An identification card with your title at your broadcast station
- An original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract from a publisher or news organization with an editorial contact
Please submit the items above to the attention of Aimee Ross, Marketing Coordinator, Realscreen Magazine via:
You will be contacted by email if your application has been approved.
Note: Publishers; corporate officers; or sales, advertising, public relations, or technical support staff from any media organization are not eligible for a press pass, nor are those who write website content for nonmedia organizations.
For information on promotional partnership opportunities, contact Aimee Ross.